Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry.
It was a last minute think-for-a-video. I'm just a bit Creation Blocked, I guess you can say. This Loaded Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole has got it all – meat, potatoes, eggs, lots of cheese and delicious spices. You can have Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
It's a great make-ahead breakfast to serve your guests this holiday season, but it also makes a great breakfast-for-dinner option any time. If your family loves breakfast for dinner, this easy. Enjoy crispy bites of potato atop this ground beef & veggie TATER TOTS Casserole recipe. We love good ol' fashioned comfort food like TATER TOTS Casserole.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped Lots of folks are confused by the name, Tater Tot Hotdish, but you may recognize this as Tater Tot Casserole! We just call it hotdish here in Minnesota.) Chicken Bacon Tater Tot Casserole. Prepare tater tots according to package directions, or until crispy. Arrange above in layers in casserole.