Southwest Tatertot Casserole.
You can cook Southwest Tatertot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Tatertot Casserole
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen Tater tots.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ultimate Southwest Blend – Frozen Vegetables.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Cheese (cheddar or any you choose).
- Prepare 1 can of sliced olives.
- It’s 1 1/2 bunch of Green onions.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
Southwest Tatertot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown ground beef in large pan until done..
- Add Taco Seasoning to the beef & follow packet directions..
- Add cheese soup to taco meat & mix well..
- Add the vegetables to the taco meat & mix well. Turn burner off after everything is mixed together, even if cold..
- Spread the taco meat mixture onto the bottom of a non-stick cake pan, spreading it out evenly..
- Add the uncooked frozen tatertot's laying them out on top of the taco mixture. I make rows of tatertot's so they are neat & even. That way they get more crunchy & cook evenly..
- Put into the oven for 45 minutes or until the tatertot's are cooked thoroughly..
- Add about 2 cups of shredded Cheese on top of the tatertot's evenly & drain olives & add those as well. (I used cheddar cheese). Then broil for 4-5 minutes in oven or until cheese is slightly browned..
- Top with sour cream & chopped green onions and enjoy!!!.