Tater Tot Casserole With A Twist. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole recipe: Classic Tater Tot Casserole with a breakfast twist.
This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! I'm such a sucker for a casserole. This is a tater tot casserole with beef, so you'll want to start by browning up some ground beef with a little onion and garlic. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole With A Twist using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole With A Twist
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked sausage, cut to bite size.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of medium green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed vegetables (or any you like), drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Cambells Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic soup (may use regular cream of mushroom soup).
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Looking for an easy casserole recipe? This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This casserole is a total guilty pleasure. If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef.
Tater Tot Casserole With A Twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook sausage, onion, green pepper in 1 – 2 Tbls of olive oil until browned and onions/peppers are soft…add salt, pepper, and any desired seasonings..
- Add cream of mushroom soup to sausage. Add can of mixed vegetables. Mix well, then spread into 2qt-size casserole dish..
- Layer frozen tater tots on top of sausage mixture, then top with shredded cheddar enough to cover evenly..
- Cover and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until tots are browned and cheese melted. Enjoy!.
Tater tot casserole is the best family meal you aren't making yet. The Midwestern casserole provides the unbeatable satisfaction of crispy tater tots layered over a creamy, beefy filling studded with sweet and tender vegetables. And, contrary to what you might have grown up on. Filled With Bacon, Sausage, Cheese And More – This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Is Sure To Be Your Next Go-To Breakfast Dish. It's Easy, Delicious And Sure To Be A Crowd Pleaser.