Ham tater tot casserole. This Ham and Tater Tot Casserole is great for any meal and easy to make. We like it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love finding ways to use up leftover ham and this is a good one.
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Tater Tot Casserole is sure to satisfy and makes for a tasty dinner recipe if you're craving some good old fashioned comfort food! Chunks of ham, fresh broccoli, and sharp cheddar come together in an easy-to-make flavorful sauce that smothers crisp tater tots. You can cook Ham tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham tater tot casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of diced ham.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 2 stick of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s dash of celery seed.
- You need 1 packages of frozen tator tots.
Looking for an easy casserole recipe? This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! Tater tot casserole (or hotdish) is total comfort food. This cheesy Tater Tot casserole is perfect to whip together when time before supper is short.
Ham tater tot casserole step by step
- In large casserole dish add ham, parsley, orageno, basil celery seed and cream soups. Mix well.
- In skillet pan add butter or olive oil, broccoli, onion, celery, and pepper. Simmer till tender..
- Add ingredients from skillet pan into casserole dish. Mix well.
- Place whole bag of tator tots over the top of casserole..
- Bake un covered at 400°F for 1/2 hour or until tator tots are crispy..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Ingredients like crispy tots and zippy ranch dressing mix make it family friendly and extra comforting. Adding ham and cheese to your tater tot casserole puts a whole new, fun flavor twist on a classic casserole dish! · Have leftover ham? This Ham & Tater Tot Casserole Recipe makes a great dinner for the whole family! If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked! Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering dishes, but if you're unfamiliar, all you have to know about these quirky, potato-based.