Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. Looking for an easy casserole recipe?
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. This low carb Mexican tater tot casserole is loaded with ground beef seasoned in my homemade taco seasoning mix, lots of cheese, and keto cauliflower tots. The first step to making a low carb tater tot casserole is to make the cauliflower tots. You can have Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- Prepare 1 can of cheese soup.
- You need 1 packages of tater tots.
- You need 1 of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped with Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you. Tater tot casserole is the best family meal you aren't making yet.
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
The Midwestern casserole provides the unbeatable satisfaction of crispy tater tots layered over a creamy, beefy filling studded with sweet and tender vegetables. And, contrary to what you might have grown up on, it doesn't have to be made. Filled With Bacon, Sausage, Cheese And More – This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Is Sure To Be Your Next Go-To Breakfast Dish. It's Easy, Delicious And Sure To Be A Crowd Pleaser. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies!