Cheesy tater tot casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. You can have Cheesy tater tot casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy tater tot casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen vegetables such as carrots or corn.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen miniature tater tots.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. Creamy corn and beef casserole mixed with crispy tator tots makes for a wonderful family dinner. Casseroles including recipes for: Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Casserole, Country Breakfast.
Cheesy tater tot casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Lightly grease glass baking pan.
- Place miniature stator tots on bottom , add ground beef and use spatula to spread cream of mushroom over top. Cover with frozen vegetable.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes at °350.
Cheesy Tater Tot CasseroleDizzy Busy and Hungry. Tater Tot Casserole Without Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes. Creamed Brussel Sprout Tater Tot CasseroleClimbing Grier Mountain. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. This redneck casserole is sure to be a family favorite.