Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can have Zucchini Bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 1 medium of Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder and cinnamon together. Grate the zucchini (with the peel still on) with a cheese grater..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat together with the sugar. Add the vegetable oil a little at a time whilst whisking until the mixture is smooth..
- Gently squeeze the moisture out of the zucchini and fold it into the cake mixture with a rubber spatula. Add in the powder ingredients and mix again..
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin or pound cake tin and bake for 50 minutes on the bottom shelf of an oven preheated to 180℃. (If the top of the cake looks as if it's about to burn during cooking, cover it with aluminium foil.).
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.