Spicy chicken alfredo. Moderately spicy, creamy, and rich, this Chicken Alfredo is my low-fat take on this classic Italian dish. Just follow these step by step photo instructions. Here's what you need: olive oil, garlic, cooked sausage, chicken breasts, cajun seasoning, heavy cream, penne pasta, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley.
SHARE IT!** If you have a package of Knorr Pasta Sides and a few fresh ingredients, you've got dinner! Share your DINNER SOLUTIONS for a chance. I have been making a creamy alfredo sauce with milk for years and knew it would be the perfect homemade easy alfredo sauce for this Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. You can cook Spicy chicken alfredo using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken alfredo
- It’s of sauce.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of parsley flakes.
- You need of chicken.
- You need of chicken beasts.
- Prepare of cajun spice.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of garlic powder.
Me and one pot meals are BFF's lately. How nice is it to only dirty one pan and have a delicious and The cajun wasn't too spicy for the kids either. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken.
Spicy chicken alfredo step by step
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a saucepan add whipping cream and spices till at a light boil then and parm cheese mix well then let simmer till thick.
- Cut chicken into chunks place in plastic bag with spices shake well then thoroughly cook the chicken.
- Make the pasta.
- Mix the sauce, chicken, and pasta together and enjoy.
It's pasta and chicken in a spicy alfredo sauce. It's got pasta and chunks of chicken in a garlic parmesan alfredo sauce that's been kicked up with Cajun spices. Ever since I was young, I remember pasta alfredo was my most favorite pasta in the world. I know there are skinny alfredo recipes out there, but I didn't go skinny. I went for the mother load of.